We’re Hiring: Account Specialist
Flying Camel is hiring for an Account Specialist. If you have agency experience + love interior design, social media and know your way around the media landscape – we want to hear from you!
Email us at email@example.com with your resume and introduce yourself!
Typical Public Relations duties may include:
- Manage the development and deployment of public relations programs and campaigns. Gathers and assembles background information and analyses, prepares presentations, formatting and proofreads agency deliverables as required
- Research, write and manage the distribution of press materials, including executing media pitch strategies
- Create, build and maintain various media lists
- Track campaign successes through media monitoring, develop reports based on incoming data with analysis of successes and possible improvements
- Manage activities for assigned clients, including serving day-to-day point of contact within the job description, responding to client emails and phone calls, production and creative deadlines, event planning, etc.
- Manage influencer relations and partnership campaigns for various clients
- Other duties as required
Typical Digital duties may include:
- Build and maintain content calendars for multiple clients, including copywriting for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Pinterest and blog platforms. Troubleshoot scheduling, posts, boosts and other challenges when they arise
- Community management including monitoring, real-time engagement and customer service
- Understand, articulate, and strategically apply the latest platform/industry/technology trends and social media best practices
- Support reporting for all social media efforts and continually optimize for best practices and ways to improve reporting strategies
- Assist with digitally-led events. Experience with Zoom an asset
- Develop content campaigns that drive success for our exciting roster of clients
- Design, implement and track social media advertising strategy and budget
- Stay up to date on emerging trends in PR, social, digital, and mobile – making recommendations when opportunities arise
- Conduct live social coverage when needed
- Other duties as required
Required skills and experience:
- Exceptional writing skills (high-level grammar and spelling are a must)
- 2+ years of PR & social media experience – agency experience preferred
- Post-secondary education in advertising, digital, public relations, communications or journalism
- Keen interest in the interior design industry
- Familiarity with community management, analytics platforms, and PR and social communications tools
- Interest in staying current with the latest in digital, social and mobile trends
- Strong work ethic, willingness to go the extra mile to make the team stronger
- Attention to detail and organizational skills (that will blow us away)
- Self-starter who can figure out how it needs to be done and when
- Team player with a sense of humour (sometimes you just have to laugh)
*All employees of Flying Camel are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as of December 1st 2021 unless exempted based on a medical/religious ground. As per this requirement, employees must attest to their vaccination status. The requirement for employees to be fully vaccinated applies whether they are teleworking, working remotely or working on-site. This is a condition of employment and it applies to all employees. Should you reach the point in the selection process where it is necessary to verify if you meet the conditions of employment, you will be asked to provide an attestation confirming your COVID-19 vaccination status.
*Operating as a permanent work from home/office hybrid starting May.
Posted Mar 15, 2022 Category: News